If you are from Meru or Tharaka Nithi, here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to start your own agribusiness and be your own boss by participating in the KUZA’s Youth REDI program.
Who can apply?
- Age: 20-35 years
- Prior farming experience: Mandatory
- Education: Minimum High School
- Digital Literacy: Digital savvy and willingness to learn
- Transport: Owns/ can access Boda Boda to commute within your neighborhood to engage smallholder farmers
- Community: Must have a relationship with at least 100 smallholder farmers
- Skills: Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Past Experience: Running a small business, preferable
- References: 2 references from Key Opinion Leaders or elders/pastor
What will you get?
- Incubation & Mentorship on how to set up & grow your agribusiness.
- A Digital toolkit with good agriculture practices content to offer extension services to smallholder farmers.
- Support from Mentors who will handhold and walk the journey with you.
- Subscription to ONE Network that will connect you to all the agri service providers & access special offers.
What do you commit?
- Your Time and Resources to start and grow your agribusiness.
- Provide agri extension services to your network of 150 to 200 smallholder farmers from your neighborhood.
- Digitize the farms/ farmers & capture their demand for products & services.
- Facilitate agriproducts & service delivery to meet the demands of your farmers’ network & earn commissions.
Apply now :
If you are interested in being part of this Program, fill in your application at
and submit by 04 Sep 2020