- How to play games on your Android device
- How to cut Employee Costs
- How to manage warehouse
- How to negotiate effectively
- How to create a multi icon widget for Android phone
Suzie Wokabi is the founder of SuzieBeauty Ltd which is a renowned and the first Kenyan cosmetics brand. She is an accomplished make-up artist with extensive industry experience and through her company offers make-up artistry services on an extremely professional and highly skilled level.
Thirty five year old Suzie holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Relations from USIU, in San Diego USA, and a Media Make-up Certificate from the Award Studio Beauty School in Los Angeles.
After graduating in International Relations she went to join the fashion industry. She joined MAC Cosmetics where she underwent training, and then sought admission for a certification course in Media Make-up from the prestigious Award Studio Make-up School in Los Angeles. After working in New York from the year 2001 to 2007 she returned to her home-town of Nairobi.
Suzie Wokabi founded SuzieBeauty Ltd in 2009 and then launched her own brand of cosmetics in December 2011.The products have been carefully designed by her with special attention to quality, colour ranges and appropriate textures.
SuzieBeauty Ltd works with a mission to provide a wide range of high quality and affordable beauty products for all skin-types and ages, with special emphasis to African skin-tones.
Suzie has quickly become a force to reckon with in the local fashion and beauty industry. Her works have been featured in some of the top publications such as: True Love (EA); Drum (EA); Adam (EA); Upscale (USA); Sophisticates Black Hair (USA); Uzuri (USA) and Vogue Italia.
Some of her career highlights include:
- Head Make-up Artist and Product Provider – Tusker Project Fame 4, Tusker All Stars 2011 and Tusker Project Fame 5
- Head Make-up Artist for PM Raila Odinga’s Transforming Kenya Launch 2011
- Key Make-up Artist FAFA 2008, 2009, 2010 and the upcoming one in November 2012
- Key Make-up Artist for MNet’s The Patricia Show (and Patricia Amira’s personal make-up artist)
- Key Make-up Artist, Hub of Africa Fashion Week in Addis Ababa, Sept. 2010 and April 2012
- The only Kenyan Make-up Artist in the 2009 Face of Africa boot-camp make-up team
- Key Make-up Artist and Stylist in the 2008 Idols East and Central Africa
- Key Make-up Artist, 2007 MNet Catwalk Kenya competition