- How to Recruit Employees
- How to improve collections
- How to use the calculator in an Android phone
- How to use Linkedin
- How to conduct staff appraisals
Truth be told, 24 hours is actually a lot of time for small business management. You think it is not enough because you are not able to utilize your time well. Proper organization and time management will help you cruise through each day without stress, making running a business easier. Yes, we agree that stress has increased in the recent years but things have gotten easier as well. Technology is more advanced than ever and it has an answer for almost everything including time management blues in the form of small business management software tools.
Basic Steps To Time Management
- Start your day by listing out 5-6 important tasks. If you are usually late in the morning you can do this exercise before going to bed.
- Allot time duration for each task. Be practical here but do not be too flexible. If you are not practical and if you don’t give enough time for the task, you will not be able to do it efficiently. If you are too flexible, you will waste time anyway. You may sync this into your phone’s calendar so that you are aware.
- Track your projects using your desktop or your mobile device.
- Get an app for your desktop and your mobile phone (preferably, one which syncs automatically) to make things easier and organized!
A Few Excellent Time Management Apps
- Evernote: This is one of the most popular business software today for time management. You can start off with the free version, which has many features, and then upgrade to premium or the business version. The best part is that the app is available for iOS as well as Android. Thus, no matter what device you have, you can use this excellent app. Its features include tracking meetings, extracting information from business cards and saving them, important social media details, and searching notes with ease.
- Bento: This one works with iPhone, iPad, and Mac. You can use the available templates and is quite useful but it is not free. Also, if you want to sync data across your devices you will have to purchase the app for each device separately. Plus, it syncs only on Wi-Fi.
- Inspiration: Inspiration is also a good option mainly because it has different version. You can download the iPad app or the desktop app or simply use the online version. It will help you with brainstorming and collecting information, organizing your small business solutions, and setting goals per day/week/month.
Are there are any tools that you’d like to share? Please let us know in the Comment section.
There are many small business solutions that will help you manage time well. Choose a good app that syncs your phone and desktop easily so that you are always on track and don’t fall short of time.
Image courtesy of [Stuart Miles] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net