The mantra for success is gratitude.
We have so much in our lives to be thankful for and grateful for but we tend to miss that out completely. We are too focused on work and how stressed we are to realize that we are among the very few blessed ones who are independent and financially stable. Being grateful helps especially during tough times when you feel that everything is lost. During those times counting your blessings will definitely help you change your perspective and feel good about yourself.
Everyone has numerous reasons to be grateful. It is advisable that you start your day thinking about these reasons and rejoicing.
A few have been enumerated as follows:
- You are alive. That is the first and foremost thing you should be thankful for every morning as soon as you open your eyes. You go to bed each day with no guarantee that you’ll wake up to see another day. But hey, you are up and alive. Be grateful for that!
- You have challenges in life and you should be thankful for those challenges because without challenge you would not be able to have fun. Life is fun because it comes with ups and down. Embrace your challenges.
- You have a family; you have someone to go to at the end of a tiring day. Of course some of you may have a tough family background but each family has something good to offer to you. Be thankful for that.
- You have friends! True friends will be with you no matter what and that includes failing to be in touch for a long time. You can always turn to them when you need them. Be thankful for this blessing.
- Nature! The word is self-explanatory. A short walk in the park will replenish you and freshen your mind. Nature is a gift for everyone. Show your gratitude towards nature. [May be plant a sapling or two?]
- Show gratitude that you have work. You may struggle to wake up each Monday and head to work to start a new week but can you imagine life without work?
- Love. Be extremely appreciative that someone loves you.
The list can go on and on. What else are you thankful for?
You have plenty of things to be obliged to and if you think of those things each morning, as soon as you wake up, you will head to work with a big smile of appreciation on your face. That will automatically help you work better and be successful.