t costs you five times as much to win a new customer than to keep a current one. But retaining customers will not come naturally- customers are not loyal by nature. Excellent Customer Service is the key to customer retention.
Service excellence is an attitude ingrained in every department and it begins and ends with your people, from the lowest employee to the CEO. Excellence is a consistent, premium service at every point of contact, set by a service oriented tone that drives your company strategy at every level.
Connecting to your customers on an emotional level is the key to establishing a lasting relationship with your brand. Beyond simply delivering your product, you must develop strong bonds with your customers. It is essential that you provide a unique customer experience by proactively anticipating your customers’ needs and expectations and exceeding them, every time.
This Seminar is designed to provide an understanding of critical Customer Service Fundamentals necessary to enable employees appreciate, practice and embed Stellar Customer Service Practices at every point of interaction with the Customer.
This highly practical and intensive two-day programme is designed for any member of staff who is in constant contact with customers, i.e. Customer Service Staff, Sales and Marketing Staff, Front Office Staff, Personal Assistants, Relationship Officers, Administrative Staff, HR Practitioners, Back Office Staff (Internal Customers), Heads of Departments, Supervisors, Managers, PR Practitioners, Advertising Staff, Business Development Managers, Business Unit Managers, Account Managers ,Training Managers , Operations Managers – in Corporate, NGO’s and Government.
On completion of this seminar, participants will have a thorough appreciation of basic skills needed not only to meet but also to exceed customers’ expectations. The course will equip participants with basic skills such as;
- Identify the different personality types-what clients like/what clients hate.
- Focusing on Service- giving best experience possible.
- Listening to your customers and taking appropriate action.
- Changing your customers attitudes, and fixing their problems.
- Understand the key principles to effective service.
- Identify problems and barriers to communication.
- Understand different non-verbal communication.
- Learn listening skills & Handle difficult customers face to face.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers over the phone
1. Organizations Sponsoring more than 3 Participants have the 4th one attending FREE.
2. Participants will be issued with Certificates of Participation on completion of the 2 day course.
3. Fee covers all training materials/ reference manuals, certification, give-aways, teas, snacks, lunches and refreshments.
Theme: Attaining Excellence In Service Delivery
Source: Click Here